Pamela Card is a jewelry artist who lives and works in Vancouver, BC. Her designs are strongly inspired by her travels around the world. With a deep appreciation of art and history, her designs embody the style of jewelry at a time period that bridges between Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman art.
- Ancient inspired fractured hoops designed to represent sumptuous shields worn for ceremonial purposes during the Renaissance by heroes of classical antiquity. Formed using the process of lost wax casting, these glossy earrings are fractured and irregular to represent armour that has been excavated and restored.
- Handmade in Vancouver from 24K Gold Vermeil (which is 3 microns thick of 24K gold plated sterling silver).
- Butterfly and stud closures for pierced ears.
SIZE + FIT:
- Hoops measure 2cm in diameter.
- Hoops measure 1cm at the widest point.