Absolutely anyone can create dazzling paintings with this truly beginner-friendly introduction to the world of watercolor.
Add to wishlist
Add to compare
- Artist Emma Witte, teacher of popular online watercolour courses, shares tools, techniques, and tutorials everyone can follow, even if you've never picked up a paintbrush before.
- Witte's simple approach pares down the ordinarily overwhelming array of watercolour supplies to just a few colours and tools.
- Emma then shows you how to paint nearly anything with these basic supplies.
- This book spells it all out, from loading your brush with water to colour mixing recipes, to wet and dry painting methods.
- More experienced painters will find plenty of new tips to enhance their watercolour works.
- Follow 10 step-by-step projects to create watercolour leaves and flowers, clouds, galaxies, landscapes, and even a whale.
- Pick up your paintbrush!
- Full colour throughout.
- 160 pages.
- 7-1/2'' wide x 9-1/2'' high.
stars based on 0